A CHOISE in all languages (sharing)

What is Choice, in your language (all social platforms)

Everyone will give a lecture on what is a choise in their own language
A prize in every language

youtube
twitter
facebook
etc.

1 Like

Hi, what exactly are you asking? You mean a translation of the word ‘choise’, or a pitch of the project in my language?

David

1 Like

an event can be made. everyone can promote briefly on social media in their own language '(choise.com) and one person in each language can be rewarded
i need to improve my english :slight_smile:

I really liked that. Let’s see if they approves. I really hope so

What about 2FA google Authenticator? We already have via e-mail but all wallets and exchanges have multiples authorized device so we can have more security. Also SMS. All for withdrawal.we need it

What does this even mean? You realize that there are 7,100 different languages in the world, right?

Yes but if you look in most of the exchanges you will see at least 10/15 different languages. We could have the same in Choise.com app.

Having Chinese language would be great

I totally agree with you. But not only Chinese, we also could add Italian, Germany, Japanese and many others. It would be great.

So what kind of prizes are you intending to give away? Are you wanting them to do a contest or are you asking for more languages in the app?

I am asking for more languages in the app of course. This is a crypto bank that has customers from around the globe. We need more languages in the app.

1 Like

Every language? If they could start with just the top 10, it would be great.

• English (1,132 million speakers)
  • Mandarin (1,117 million speakers)
  • Hindi (615 million speakers)
  • Spanish (534 million speakers)
  • French (280 million speakers)
  • Arabic (274 million speakers)
  • Russian (258 million speakers)
  • Portuguese (234 million speakers)
  • Indonesian (198 million speakers)
    All the customers they would ever need.
1 Like

In the Choise.com app they already have portuguese, Spanish, English, Russian and Corean. I’m my opinion they could add at least another 5 different languages.

I already wrote to support and they said they would add more languages but nothing yet. I will write to them again. They should more languages for sure. It will bring more customers from different part of the globe.