Choise.com at Future Blockchain Summit, Dubai

Dear DAO Community!
Have you heard that Choise.com will participate in the greatest crypto event of this fall – The 5th Future Blockchain Summit in Dubai? We are giving away 10 tickets (passes) to this event to the most active DAO members!

The Future Blockchain Summit is the largest Blockchain conference and exhibition, serving as a meeting point for the world’s most disruptive business technology trends. Over four days, October 10-13, 2022, industry experts will leverage countless networking opportunities at Dubai World Trade Centre.

Highlighting the importance of our DAO community we are happy to invite 10 most active DAO members to join this event together with Choise.com.

If you want to be among the lucky ones to receive the pass, make a post “I’m in” in this thread. Tickets will be sent by 15:00 GMT October 6, 2022.

Additional information

• The ticket is “Complimentary” which means a free-of-charge access to all conferences, events, seminars and workshops of the 5th Future Blockchain Summit.
  • The ticket gives access to the event to one person only.
  • The owner of the ticket can transfer his ticket to another person.
  • The tickets’ distribution will be carried out by sending a unique promo code to the email address specified in your DAO account.
  • Tickets should be registered at Future Blockchain Summit platform not later than October 7 23:59 local time, Dubai (registration link will be provided).

It’s a nice offer, but I feel this shouldn’t be posted here, really…

Maybe better use a special section for ‘company announcements’, instead of making a topic out of it on the Forum.

That is a great opportunity for the community!
Surprised to see it!
I am definitely in!

Why not, David?
That is the point to have DAO

FOR THE COMMUNITY BECAUSE OF THE COMMUNITY

a DAO is a decentralized autonomous organization that has a specific function and isn’t or shouldn’t be influenced by the company.

So, my advise to choise.com would be to post these kind of things in the Telegram Chat.

Everyone has their own opinion, I am glad the project is trying to get more attention on the DAO forum.