Is CHO a stable coin?

IS CHO A STABLE COIN?

Definition

A stablecoin is one type of cryptocurrency that is designed to maintain a fixed value over time.
Unlike normal cryptocurrencies, stablecoin can be pegged to assets such that some fiat currencies can be traded on exchanges, including the U.S. dollar or the Euro. Some stablecoins can be pegged to other types of assets, including precious metals, such as gold, and even other cryptocurrencies.

Key factors

• Stablecoins are open to users worldwide with accessibility 24/7
  • Stablecoins pursue price stability
  • Stablecoins are fast and secure to transmit
  • Stablecoins are programmable and digitally native

Is CHO stable?

There is no need to talk a lot about what stablecoins are. But the joke ā€œis CHO stablecoin?ā€ seems to longer be a funny quote but brings a serious discussion. What if it is?

Worldwide accessibility.
Fast processing and low transaction fees make stablecoins a good choice for sending assets to any part of the world and CHO is a perfect match for that, isnā€™t it? Having a phone number or wallet address is more than enough to send CHO tokens through Choise.com APP to a friend or family member in a few seconds for no fee.
Right, I forgot to mention that CHO is currently listed on some top exchanges such as Gate.io, Kucoin, Huobi global, Coinbase, etc. Big names on the list bring the ability to an additional number of users and alternative to transactions with a small gass free.

Does it make CHO stable?

Trade or save assets.
Stablecoins have a fixed value on the market which makes them low risk assets. You know what you trade, get and keep.
Letā€™s have a quick look at CHO price market performance for the last month.

Hard to say what the future of CHO price will look like relying only on 30 days data, but I should note that token price hasnā€™t dropped under $0.9 for a month period and that is during so-called ā€œhard timesā€ or ā€œcrypto winterā€ . Surviving during this under the weather market is a hard thing to do, surprised by the fact that CHO token has remained to have a fixed value. Some of you may get indignant and name the reason - LISTING - but even after Gate.io listing CHO price has been stable as gold.

Does it sound right?

Minimize volatility.
The value of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ether fluctuates a lot lately. An asset tied to a more stable currency is giving buyers and sellers confidence that the price of their tokens will not rise or fall unpredictably in the near future or a minute. That makes us come back to the CHO token. Starting from the price $0.4 and taking a look at the price of present days - CHO is a total winner here for me. I know what I hold and it is stable.

You may say Ģ¶dĢ¶oĢ¶ Ģ¶nĢ¶oĢ¶tĢ¶ be so confident, you never know. Well, at least I know the approximate cost for tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Can you do the same to BTC or ETH?

It does have some sense to call it stableā€¦

Earn interest
I remember back to 2020 and 2021 people buying BTC and ETH with a hope to hold to invest, with a strategy buy-hold-sell-earn, but what has happened in 2022? No words needed because they bring pain. So called low risk was not that low.
I do believe that stablecoins are more suitable for investing, actually stablecons are safe for anything in the short or long term.

Is CHO token a good idea for earning on interesting accounts? I guess yes.

P.S. Highly appreciate your attention to the article and looking forward to continuing the discussion. Leave your comments and share your thoughts down below.

Hiā€¦

Regarding your article or comment: donā€™t really know what to think of it. It sort of feels like a promo-talkā€¦

But in seriousness, CHO should first of all be (it is) the utility token of the charism ecosystem and the choise.com DAO-to-be, and I would like to see how the company handles these issues.

In this phase and with the coming release of more tokens and without any usecase at the moment, I definitely would not store or transfer any wealth with it.

Hello, CRPT Whale!

Seems like you are the most active member here. Good to talk to you again.

Regarding ā€œpromo talkā€, funny to hear that because the article is just some kind of joke, for sure CHO is NOT a stable coin (yet?)

1 Like

Hi there, the CRPT whale :whale: thing is not from me, itā€™s an automatic addition from choise.comā€¦

So, in my opinion CHO will never be a stablecoin, because itā€™s a utility token, and we can read in the official texts on it that a burning :fire: process is planned. That would potentially make it a deflationary utility token.

However, regarding you point that ā€œIs CHO token a good idea for earning on interesting accounts? I guess yes.ā€, my guess would be more in the maybe to ā€˜noā€™ area.

Reason: the next 2 years a big amount of tokens will come to the market and so price will only raise if and when demand is even bigger.

As yet, we have not seen anything of a use case for CHO. Of course it should be/is presented as the utility token of the choise.com decentralized autonomous organization. But apart from this forum we have yet to be presented with a real DAO etc.

So,ā€¦as things stand now a 17% APY in cho is definitely more risky than a 15% in USDC

CHO is holding really nice so far. Market sank a lot and we keep holding between $0.90 and $1.00. Good job so far team

Well CHO rose 17% yesterday. All market bleeding and we didnā€™t care. Really happy about it.

CHO is not a stable coin at all. It is supposed to have utility of some kind, but we are waiting to see it. The reason it has been so stable is due to the various token locks that they have in place, which prevents massive sell-off. So this tends to keep dips at a minimum and actually has a positive impact on the token, typically increasing the price.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t agree more with you on this one. Perfect explanation

Why is someone even asking this question? Just read the tokenomics in their doc. :joy: The answer is no.

Because we have a lot of people that donā€™t even bother to read. They just want to spread FUD. unfortunately this happens a lot in the crypto market.

Guys why CHO token is going down? Anyone could tell me something? Why?

Already told you above; my post of Oct ā€˜22

Reason: the next 2 years a big amount of tokens will come to the market and so price will only raise if and when demand is even bigger.

As yet, we have not seen anything of a use case for CHO. Of course it should be/is presented as the utility token of the choise.com decentralized autonomous organization. But apart from this forum we have yet to be presented with a real DAO etc.
[/quote]

I agree with you David. Team must do something about CHO use case otherwise token will keep going down.

1 Like